Picture day is Thursday, February 23, 2017
No order is due now!
Proofs will be returned to the school approximately 10-14 days after picture day.
Important Notes for Friday, November 11
- Parking is always an issue, but if you are comfortable parking on the grass, that is fine. We will also plan to have the access gate open on the side of the building near the K-2 playground for parking.
- Please do not leave the cafeteria area with your child until his/her teacher arrives to pick up the class. The entire class will travel together to the Book Fair for approximately 15 minutes after lunch, and you are welcome to go with your child then if you would like. If it is time for your child’s class to leave the Library, and you are still in line, your child may return with the class. If you choose to have your child remain with you, then we ask that you escort your child back to the classroom before leaving the building. With over 1,000 people in the building, we trust you understand why we don’t want children to be unattended.
- Five tables will be set up in the cafeteria, and three will be set up in the gym. As our enrollment has grown, this has become necessary to accommodate the visitors and students. Also, the newer tables in the cafeteria have seats that are very close together. No matter if you are in the cafeteria or the gym, the whole focus is on you being with your child.
- Signs will be posted with table assignments, and they are pasted below as well so that you can know before you arrive and share with others that may be coming where to look. Again, signs will be on the tables and people here to help direct as well.
- All visitors must sign in at the table in front of the office.
We know this is a special day for families, and we want it to be as fun and safe as possible. Thank you for such wonderful support, and we hope your families are enjoying time together.
Thanksgiving Lunch Menu and Pricing Information
Please see menu and pricing details here.
Thanksgiving Lunch Times and Table Assignments
Please look for the assigned table number with signs attached listing teacher names and assigned times. Five tables will be in the cafeteria, and three tables will be in the gym. Thank you for understanding that the large numbers make schedules fluctuate from time to time, but we want everyone to enjoy this special day.
CAFETERIA TABLE 1: CAFETERIA TABLE 5:
Engebretson 10:15 Stephens 10:35
Seigenthaler 10:55 Hicks 11:15
Easter 11:35 Bullock 11:55
Park 12:15 James 12:35
CAFETERIA TABLE 2: GYM TABLE 6:
Bentley 10:20 Russell 10:40
White 11:00 Tucker 11:20
Sutton 11:40 Dillon 12:00
CAFETERIA TABLE 3: GYM TABLE 7:
McFarland 10:25 Benjamin 10:45
Reamy 11:05 Dillehay 11:25
Hardison 11:45 Harris 12:05
CAFETERIA TABLE 4: GYM TABLE 8:
Bostic 10:30 Robertson 10:50
Eldridge 11:10 Hypes 11:30
Rodden 11:50 Pursley 12:10
In just over two weeks we will host our 7th Annual ILE Warrior Walk, our fall fundraiser. This year all funds raised from the event will directly support the construction of two much needed safe, fun and exciting new playgrounds! We are certain the students will be thrilled about this opportunity.
Here are some important dates to put on your calendar:
Friday, September 23rd Kick-off Assembly (Students only)
Pledge Folders come home; students begin collecting pledges both in writing and online
Friday, September 30th Grand Prix Warrior Walk (Parents, Family & Friends Invited!)
12:10 Opening Ceremony for all students (On the track)
12:40 – 1:10 K/1st Race Time
1:25 – 1:55 2nd/3rd Race Time
2:10 – 2:40 4th/5th Race Time
Friday, September 30th thru Tuesday, October 18th Collect Donations
AFTER FALL BREAK
Tuesday, October 18th Return Donations and Pledge Folders to school (9:00 AM will be the deadline to turn in donations to qualify for prizes)
Friday, October 21st Awards Assembly
Thank you for your support of our Grand Prix Warrior Walk 2016 and Indian Lake Elementary! It’s going to be a great event for runners and spectators. Rain date is Monday, October 3rd .
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Send your baby off to kindergarten can be difficult, or perhaps it’s your third and you’re finally going to get everyone on the same schedule and this is a moment to celebrate. Regardless we’re here for you.
Join us Monday, August 15th at 7:00 in the cafeteria for a yummy breakfast of bagels, fruit and yogurt. Get to know some of the other parents in your class, hear a little more about the many great events that are hosted during the year at ILE and make sure you’re all signed up so you don’t miss important mails or text.
We encourage you to join us!
Registration Packet forms available – bring completed to Registration night Aug. 1st & 2nd from 5-8pm
The following packet is available to print and complete and return to school on registration night, August 1st and 2nd from 5 – 8pm.
This year parents will receive an email with their students teacher assignment by noon on Monday the 1st. Please check your inbox and spam folders.
NASHVILLE—Tennessee Education Commissioner Candice McQueen announced significant changes to state
assessments today that respond to feedback from educators, parents, and students—including eliminating Part
I in all subjects, restructuring the test to better fit within the school day and year, and reducing overall testing
time. The changes come as the department finalizes its contract with Questar, the primary vendor for the 2016-
17 Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program (TCAP). Read More