Important Notes for Friday, November 11
- Parking is always an issue, but if you are comfortable parking on the grass, that is fine. We will also plan to have the access gate open on the side of the building near the K-2 playground for parking.
- Please do not leave the cafeteria area with your child until his/her teacher arrives to pick up the class. The entire class will travel together to the Book Fair for approximately 15 minutes after lunch, and you are welcome to go with your child then if you would like. If it is time for your child’s class to leave the Library, and you are still in line, your child may return with the class. If you choose to have your child remain with you, then we ask that you escort your child back to the classroom before leaving the building. With over 1,000 people in the building, we trust you understand why we don’t want children to be unattended.
- Five tables will be set up in the cafeteria, and three will be set up in the gym. As our enrollment has grown, this has become necessary to accommodate the visitors and students. Also, the newer tables in the cafeteria have seats that are very close together. No matter if you are in the cafeteria or the gym, the whole focus is on you being with your child.
- Signs will be posted with table assignments, and they are pasted below as well so that you can know before you arrive and share with others that may be coming where to look. Again, signs will be on the tables and people here to help direct as well.
- All visitors must sign in at the table in front of the office.
We know this is a special day for families, and we want it to be as fun and safe as possible. Thank you for such wonderful support, and we hope your families are enjoying time together.
Thanksgiving Lunch Menu and Pricing Information
Please see menu and pricing details here.
Thanksgiving Lunch Times and Table Assignments
Please look for the assigned table number with signs attached listing teacher names and assigned times. Five tables will be in the cafeteria, and three tables will be in the gym. Thank you for understanding that the large numbers make schedules fluctuate from time to time, but we want everyone to enjoy this special day.
CAFETERIA TABLE 1: CAFETERIA TABLE 5:
Engebretson 10:15 Stephens 10:35
Seigenthaler 10:55 Hicks 11:15
Easter 11:35 Bullock 11:55
Park 12:15 James 12:35
CAFETERIA TABLE 2: GYM TABLE 6:
Bentley 10:20 Russell 10:40
White 11:00 Tucker 11:20
Sutton 11:40 Dillon 12:00
CAFETERIA TABLE 3: GYM TABLE 7:
McFarland 10:25 Benjamin 10:45
Reamy 11:05 Dillehay 11:25
Hardison 11:45 Harris 12:05
CAFETERIA TABLE 4: GYM TABLE 8:
Bostic 10:30 Robertson 10:50
Eldridge 11:10 Hypes 11:30
Rodden 11:50 Pursley 12:10